Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Color Purple

Happy Wednesday everyone!
According to Crystal Cure (click), Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Also, the color purple represents meanings of creativity, wisdom, dignity, pride, independence, mystery and magic. I was really inspired by the color purple when putting together this outfit. 

I wore this on Monday to do some shopping with friends. Since we were going to be in SoHo, I figured we'd be doing a lot of walking (and I was right, haha!) so I decided to wear sneakers. I've expressed my love for these sneakers before but I just can't get enough! They are so fashionable, comfortable and I can literally pair them with anything! 
Shirt: Vintage
Blazer: Olly Oxen Free Vintage
Shorts: Boohoo
Sneakers: SUPRA


Photography by Martha Z.

What do you think?

No comments: