Thursday, May 28, 2015

At Dusk

I am not a big fan of the summertime. Well, no, scratch that- I'm not a big fan of really hot weather. But if there is one thing I love about summer time, it is when the day is ending and the weather begins to get cooler. 

Yesterday my good friend Dorleen and I hung out after MONTHS of not seeing each other. It was refreshing to be able to catch up and realize that nothing has changed. I love friendships like that! We hung out in Inwood and went to a secret little spot to watch the sunset. It was beautiful! 

Moving on to my outfit. Since the weather has been increasingly warmer now I really wanted to go for something fresh, and comfy. I purchased this Tunic dress from American Apparel and I love how diverse it is. I added the belt to add some color and definition to my waist.








Dress: American Apparel
Belt: American Apparel
Shorts: American Apparel
Sandals: Rainbow
Shades: A'GACI



Music for the week ♥

Photography by Dorleen S.

What do you think?

No comments: