Saturday, May 16, 2015

Mixing Blue And Yellow

On Thursday, I had the opportunity to hang out with my friends Aisha and Jolina, and my baby boy Mikko! I was so excited to see them, its been so long since we spent some time together! We took baby Mikko to the park, snapped a few pictures and pigged out hahaha! We had Nutella pizza with strawberries and banana slices on top. Yummmmy! 


On another note, sometimes when I can't find what to wear I opt for a black and white look, it's quick and simple. A little too simple for me, haha! so I decided to play with colors. I just love mixing Blue and Yellow. What colors do you like to mix?
















T-shirt: FANIA
Jeans: Old Navy 
Blazer: Vintage
Sandals: Rainbow
Bag: Rainbow


Until next time ♥
-RDM xo



Photography by Aisha A.

What do you think?

No comments: