Sunday, March 22, 2015

WILD CHILD

Hey loves! I know I'm two days late but Happy Spring! 
I had the pleasure of running into The Nomad Truck today while doing some shopping in Brooklyn. I was so struck by it not only because I have never seen anything like it before (at least in New York) but also, because the pullover sweater on display was calling my name! Hahaha! 

EVERYONE that knows me knows that I love a good sale. So when I heard American Apparel was having a 90% OFF, I had to run over there! Most likely I will be posting the items I purchased on Instagram so follow me at @RogerDeMonserrath

My first reaction when I saw this graphic tee(tank) was distressed denim shorts and a wide brim fedora. I really wanted to incorporate it into my outfit today but the weather isn't quite there yet. And then it hit me "Roger, add one of your favorite pieces," a white button down shirt! 













Shirt: FoxCroft
Tank: Boohoo
Pants: Urban Outfitters
Sneakers: Target
Coat: Boohoo

Happy Sunday! I hope you all have a great week ahead ♥

What do you think?

No comments: