Sunday, March 15, 2015

Style Sunday: The Kymberly

It's been a while since I last did a Style Sunday, huh? I am so sorry ya'll. My blog has been mainly concentrated on me and how I style myself. I've kind of lost sight of what it is that I love doing and that is making others feel confident and beautiful! Also, it's been a bit difficult getting together with some of my friends since we have such different schedules. But, I am back now and I am going to try to make Style Sunday a bit more habitual. 

Now, let's talk about this outfit for a second. This is by far one of my favorite outfits I've styled someone in! When I style someone, I like to take into account that person's personality and personal style. My dear friend Kymberly is a ball of FUN and is a huge flirt, hahaha! I mean I love this outfit, it's just so... Kymberly! 


Model: Kymberly N.
Shirt: Thrifted
Dress: Old Navy
Heels: Fabco

What do you think?

No comments: