Monday, March 30, 2015

The Perfect Fit

Although technically it is already spring, I feel like we're still transitioning. The temperature is cold, but slowly rising. Thankfully all the snow has melted and hopefully we start to see the beautiful colors of spring. 

For a very long time I had been looking for a plaid suit. It's a classic, and I needed it! But as you all may know, coordinates can be a bit pricey. When a friend of mine showed me this suit in a Target catalog, I loved it! Originally I was going to order it online but it was way too pricey with shipping and all. A few months passed by and I walked into a target store and there it was, The suit I loved, ON SALE! 





Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger
Blazer: Target
Pants: Target
Shoes: Payless
Bag: Rainbow
 Coat: Vintage


Photography by Adalgisa R.

What do you think?

No comments: