Thursday, December 8, 2016

FAUX FUR COLLAR

Hi loves! 
We are in December but the weather has been playing with us! Lately it's been kind've warm but slowly but surely the temperature has been dropping. The winter season is the perfect time of year to wear faux fur. With so many options and a wide variety of styles, faux fur can be dressed up for a night out and dressed down. 
I wore this outfit yesterday to hang out with my two friends Adalgisa and Shannel. I put this outfit together really quickly because Ada was waiting for me. I love the simple beige coat with the faux fur collar, it just finishes the look and adds that POP that I love. 





Turtleneck: Thrifted
Pants: Thrifted
Coat: Thrifted
Shoes: Payless
Fur Vest(Worn as collar): Boohoo


Thanks for reading! 
 -RDM ♥



Photography by Adalgisa R.

What do you think?

No comments: