Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thankful

Hi my loves!
I cannot believe it's been a month since I last blogged. I have been super busy lately and also my computer is kind've messed up so it makes it a little difficult to post. 

As you all know today is thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for. I am amazed at how blessed I am. Now, I may not be exactly where I want to be but I am sure on my way and I truly believe that timing is everything. Sometimes we get so caught up in where we want to be and the "what ifs" that we don't stop and cherish the now, this moment. 

I leave you guys with this: Appreciate your journey and remember that where you are right now is exactly where you need to be. Growth take time. 








Turtleneck: Rainbow
Pants: Olly Oxen Free Vintage
Shoes: 5 Dollar Shoe Store
Blazer: Thrifted
Watch: Giorgio Milano


Thanks for reading! 
 -RDM ♥


Photography by Shannel S

What do you think?