Monday, April 13, 2015

Sunday Brunch

Hi my loves! Let me start off my saying that yesterday was one of the best days EVER! My sister, our cousin, a good friend and myself went out for brunch. I suggested we all go to Miss Favela mainly because I have been wanting to go there for over a year now and secondly, because it's walking distance. Hahaha! Well let me say I am beyond satisfied, it was love at first sight. It definitely wont be my last time going there! The food was amazing. Also, they have Forró Sundays. Forró is a energetic yet romantic style of music from Brazil, the Northeast to be exact. After brunch, the restaurant turned into one big party, which was awesome! I had so much fun. I also fell in love with the entrance. It almost felt as if I weren't even in New York. It reminded me so much of my family's house in the Dominican Republic. 







Shirt: H&M
Coat: Boohoo
Pants: Levi's
Shoes: Bass
Head  Scarf: Vintage
Bag: Thrifted

Happy day everyone! Hope you all have a great week ahead ♥

Photography by Emely M.

What do you think?

3 comments:

Ivana Split said...

I just found you on lookbook and I must say I love your style...I love how you play with textures and colours!

I'm looking forward to seeing more fabulous outfit from you!

http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

MILEX said...

bestyled said...

Thank you to all! :) ♥