Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Urban Bohemia

Yesterday was such a good day! It's so intriguing to me that only a few minutes away from New York City are  boroughs  that are so different. For example, Staten Island. I went there yesterday with my friend Danneris to visit some of her family and since I'd never been there before, they showed me around town. I was so busy thinking "What time am I going to get home?" "I have this to do" "I have that to do" that I totally ignored the fact that I was in a new place that I had never been to before. Well anyway, the point here is that sometimes we get so caught up in our daily routine that we ignore the little things in life. Sometimes we just need to take a deep breath and say "It's ok."
Oh, I had IHOP for the first time yesterday, it was sooooo good! Well, now I am back to the rush hour of New York City!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Shirt: H&M
Shirt (Plaid): Target
Pants: Thrift + DIY
Sneakers: Target
Long coat: Thrifted

Lately I have been listening to a lot of train performers. I'm in love! 

What do you think?

No comments: