Sunday, February 9, 2014

Style Sunday: Street Chic

So I am starting this new thing called "Style Sunday" which is basically on Sundays I will post pictures of people I have styled. I actually decided to start this a while ago. I started a few weeks ago when I styled Shannel, remember the "Something About Her" post? Yea, that one, but I totally forgot to actually write "Style Sunday" whoops! Hahaha! Well here you have it, Style Sunday! ♥ Today my dearest friend Kymberly came over to my house, I had a blast! We cooked, sang, danced, did homework, I did her hair and makeup (Which I love doing) and of course, I styled her! I miss her already! Enjoy xo
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Model: Kymberly N.
T-Shirt: Ralph Lauren Polo
Jeans: Thrifted
Sneakers: Converse
Jacket: H&M
Scarf: H&M

I love this song!!!! XO

What do you think?

No comments: