Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Olive Warmth Of Winter

I woke up in an Earthy mood today ( if that's a thing). So I kind of obsessed over the idea of looking "wintery warm" (If that's a thing too Lol) and this is the outfit that manifested itself. Warm tones of green, brown and blue make for a beautiful "wintery warm" outfit and a very satisfied Roger.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Shirt: H&M
Jacket: Buffalo Exchange
Trench coat: Olly Oxen Free Vintage
Pants: UNIQLO
Boots: Forever21
Hat: Olly Oxen Free Vintage

Everyone that personally knows me knows that I love Amy Winehouse! I always listen to her music but lately, I've been listening to her more than usual. Especially this song! Her music is incredible and her voice was unforgettable! Rest In Peace my queen ♥ 

What do you think?

No comments: