Sunday, January 26, 2014

DIY Suit

Hello my loves! Yesterday was my friend Jhoselinn's Quinceañera, in English, her sweet 15. I really wanted to wear a printed suit, so I went to my local fabric store, bought some fabric and got to work! So yes, this was a DIY outfit, and in my opinion; it turned out pretty well for my first major DIY project! For the celebration I decided to change my shoes and remove my necklace and add a tie, just because I thought it would be more appropriate for the occasion. Well anyway, I had lots of fun! I hope you enjoyed your weekend as much a I did! Much love ♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shirt: GAP
Leather Jacket: H&M
Vest: DIY
Pants: DIY
Shoes(White): H&M
Shoes(Black): Target
Necklace: Thrifted
Tie: Thrifted
Clutch: Thrifted

I love Syd Tha Kyd ♥

What do you think?

No comments: