Tuesday, October 18, 2016

4 Year Anniversary

When I was 16 I decided to start my own fashion blog. I always had a passion for fashion but I didn't feel like I was taking it anywhere so I decided "Hey! Why not start a blog." And here I am 4 years later.
My blog may not be well-known or commercial and that's fine with me. That does not determine my success. What does is when someone says "Roger, I saw you wear that and you inspired me to go out and get it." or when someone says "You inspired me to try something new, thank you!" My blog is a place for anyone and everyone to feel inspired. So, thank you to all my friends and family who one way or another have been a part of my blog. And a HUGE thank you to my readers! I love you all.










Shirt: Vintage @Fox & Fawn
Pants: Vintage @ Beacon's Closet
Boots: UrbanOG

Thank you for reading! 
 -RDM ♥

 

Photography by Jennifer C.

What do you think?

No comments: