Friday, March 11, 2016

Masi Pedro

Hi my loves! 
Looking back and posting pictures from my trip really has me missing my beautiful island. I have to say, I had an amazing trip and I am truly thankful for all the people I met. 
This day my friends and I went to the river Masi Pedro in Bonao. I threw on my swimwear, dashiki and my favorite pair of distressed denim shorts and off I went! Easy, flowy and comfy!

Also, thank you DressLink for sending my these chic-ass sunnies! I love them! 
Sunglasses: bit.ly/1Mmxk8R
Dresslink: bit.ly/1ULX05o
$0.01 Items: bit.ly/1QwbJTi
Free Shipping Items: bit.ly/1k7G9N3

--

¡Hola mis amores! 
Mirando las fotos de mi viaje realmente me tiene extrañando mi hermosa isla. Tengo que decir, que tuve un viaje increíble y estoy realmente agradecido con todas las personas que conocí. 
Este día mis amigos y yo fuimos al río Masi Pedro en Bonao. Me puse mi traje de baño , dashiki y mi favorito par de pantalones cortos y me fui! Fácil y cómodo! 

Además , gracias a DressLink por el envío de estos lentes chic! ¡Los amo!




Top: Boutique
Shorts: Vintage + DIY
Sandals: American Apparel
Shades: DressLink
Bag: Mandee's


Thanks for reading! 
 -RDM ♥



Photography by Felicia L & Jon L.

What do you think?

No comments: