Thursday, September 10, 2015

Grounded. Humbled. Rooted.

Hi my loves! 
I honestly cannot put into words how amazing my trip to the Dominican Republic was! I am so grateful for my beautiful friends and family and everyone else I met while I was there. I am also grateful for the health of my grandparents-- I am so thankful that I was able to spend time with them. 
Although it was not my first time visiting, this by far has been my favorite trip so far. I was reminded of how loving, caring and full of life my people are despite their circumstances. My culture and my people fill me with pride.

--

¡Hola mis amores!
Sinceramente, no puedo poner en palabras lo increíble fue mi viaje a la República Dominicana! Estoy muy agradecido por mis hermosos amigos y familiares y todos los demás que conocí mientras estuve allí. También estoy agradecido por la salud de mi abuelos-- Estoy muy agradecido de que tuve la oportunidad de pasar tiempo con ellos. 
Aunque no era la primera vez que visitaba, este ha sido, sin lugar a dudas mi favorito viaje hasta ahora.  Me acordé de cómo amorosa, cariñosa y llena de vida son mi gente a pesar de sus circunstancias. Mi cultura y mi pueblo me llenan de orgullo.





Dress(Worn as top): Vintage
Shorts: Boohoo
Shoes: DIY


Until next time! 
 -RDM ♥


Photography by Richelly O.

What do you think?

No comments: