Sunday, July 12, 2015

Criança Selvagem

Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a great weekend ♥ I had a pretty hectic weekend from work to one of my closest friend's baby shower, to now packing for my trip. I am leaving to the Dominican Republic on Tuesday and I have not done any packing what so ever! In the middle of all of this, I still took some time to hang out with my friend and have some fun or maybe I am just procrastinating! Hahaha.

I have always loved carnivals/street fairs since I was a little boy. The lights, the food, the people, and all of the fun-- I just love it! Moving on to my outfit, I wanted to be really comfortable. A muscle tank, distressed shorts, and accessories are the way to go. 
Tank: Boohoo
Shorts: Old Navy + DIY
Boots: Olly Oxen Free Vintage
Hat: Boohoo
Bag: A gift from Mexico


Thank you for stopping by! ♥ 
 -RDM xo


Photography by Rebecca W.

What do you think?

No comments: