Monday, April 27, 2015

When In Doubt, Mix Prints

Hi my loves! 

I had so much fun on Saturday! I heard about the Queens Night Market some time last week and I thought to myself "I have to go!" I was really excited to be a bit daring and try some new foods. Unfortunately, I wasn't daring or brave enough. There was a wide variety of vendors, they had everything from chocolate chip cookies to pig heart. Yes, pig heart! I stuck to good ol' tacos, which in fact were AMAZING!

Now we all know when it comes to what I wear I am daring and I love to mix prints. Originally I was thinking of wearing this snakeskin print suit with a white button down shirt or a grey tee but that was so "basic" to me. I wanted to add some contrast and I knew this shirt would be perfect in doing that! I mean you know my motto, "When in doubt, mix prints!" I added my black loafers and black fedora hat to bring everything together. 



























Shirt: I can't remember where I purchased this! Sorry :(
Pants: Sheinside
Blazer: Sheinside
Hat: H&M
Shoes: EASTLAND


I hope you guys enjoyed this look! Thank you for stopping by! 
 -RDM ♥



Photography by Shannel S. & Vinnie S.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've always shied away from mixing prints but the way you pulled this off makes me want to give it a try. Love the photos and your look.