Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Summer In The City

My mom's friend came to New York City for her first time from Dominican Republic and has been staying with us. We've been showing her around the city and so far she really likes it here! Last night we decided to take her to stroll 5th Avenue and stop for some Halal food, which she loved as well! I really wanted to be comfortable since we were going to be doing a lot of walking so I decided to wear my new sneakers. Also, I'm trying to wear them as much as I can before summer is over.
If you you know of a cool place that I should take my mom's friend don't hesitate to let me know! Happy Facebook smiley blushing
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Shirt: H&M
Shorts: DIY
Sneakers: Payless
Blazer: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted


What do you think?

No comments: