Wednesday, September 17, 2014

School Boy

I recently bought these boots and I have been wearing them nonstop! They are so comfortable and most importantly, so chic! Haha! I had been contemplating this outfit for quite a while now but the weather has made it a bit impossible, but Monday was the perfect day! My friend decided she wanted to show me around her old neighborhood where she grew up. She took me to a park she used to visit when she was young and I absolutely loved it! We sat in the park, caught up on a lot of things, reminisced on the old days and then we ate burgers at an AMAZING diner! So yea, my Monday was awesome!

I know I have been out of the blogging groove for a while now but I have been trying to get back on it.. I promise! I have so many things going on. I even have a wedding to go to THIS WEEK! I will keep you posted! Follow me on Instagram @RogerDeMonserrath



Shirt: GAP
Blazer: Thrifted
Shorts: Thrifted
Boots: Vintage


What do you think?

No comments: