Sunday, July 13, 2014

Skirt Into Cape: Brooklyn Tepee

I would honestly love to tell you all about this tepee in Brooklyn and it's significance but I am exhausted! But I will tell you this, walking in I was overwhelmed by feelings of peace and tranquility and it was awesome! If you're ever in Williamsburg I suggest you check this place out! It's a beauty! 
So a few months ago a friend of mine gave me this vintage wrap skirt her grandmother had gave to her and I was so thankful and excited to wear it! I, of course, turned it into a cape! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow me on Instagram @RogerDeMonserrath
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
T-Shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch
Shorts: DIY
Sandals: Urban Outfitters
Cape (Actually a skirt): Vintage
Necklaces: Forever21

I love this song! 

What do you think?

No comments: