Saturday, May 10, 2014

It All Feels Right

Happy Saturday fashion lovers! This week has been a crazy one for me! Also the weather in NYC has been so "eh." So, here is a look from last week when it was sunny and beautiful! 
I am not a huge fan of Denim on Denim but when I threw this together, it just felt "right." You know what I mean? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Enjoy me being silly (as always)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shirt: Old Navy
Sweater: Polo Ralph Lauren
Jeans: Vintage
Sneakers: Converse
Hat: The 5 Panel Hat belongs to a friend of mine and I honestly don't know what brand it is.
Belt: Vintage
Jean Jacket: Olly Oxen Free Vintage

Music for your weekend ♥

What do you think?

No comments: