Thursday, April 10, 2014

Comfortable Chic

My cousin invited me over to her house to hang out and meet her daughter(I actually invited myself, haha!) It was amazing to finally see her considering the fact the we were once inseparable! Since I was going to be around a baby and doing a lot of walking, I wanted to dress comfortable yet chic. This is what I put together! 
By the way, these sneakers are SUPER comfortable! I am so obsessed with them! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shirt: UNIQLO
Bow Tie: H&M
Pants: Thrifted
Sneakers: Adidas
Hat: Olly Oxen Free Vintage
Jacket: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted

I love this song! ♥

What do you think?

No comments: