Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Brooklyn's Baby

There is something about Brooklyn that triggers something inside of me, I love it! It's so funny because I moved to Brooklyn about 3 years ago, and when asked "Where are you from?" I immediately respond "I'm from Brooklyn."
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Oversized Shirt: STRUCTURE
Jacket: Thrifted
Jeans: Forever21
Boots: Olly Oxen Free Vintage
Hat: Vintage
Shades: GANT
Necklace 1: Vintage
Necklace 2 (Blue Tribal): Forever21
Necklace 3 (Sun): Vintage
Bag: Thrifted

Follow me on Instagram  @RogerDeMonserrath
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


What do you think?

No comments: