Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's 2014!

Happy 2014 everyone! I hope that this new year brings you peace, love and many good things. For this new year I really want to work on my fashion, school, and most importantly myself. I want to continue to be a person who lives in faith. Here is a prayer:
O LORD, thank you for a New Year and a fresh start. Please give me wisdom and strength to serve you with integrity and faithfulness in this coming year. I pray that your work be done in my life as I offer myself, my plans, and my future to you. I pray this through Jesus my intercessor and Lord. Amen.
Shannel's look:
For Shannel's look I was going for a more laid back yet sexy look which is why I paired her boyfriend jeans with the strappy heels. I added the snake skin clutch/bag to the outfit to add some pop and plus, I think the bag goes great with the shoes! 
Shirt: Old Navy
Blazer: Thrifted
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Rainbow
Bag: H&M
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Look: 
Today I was feeling a bit edgy! I really enjoyed this look, it was fashionable yet comfortable! Since I have been feeling a little sick for the past few days, I layered up! I wore a black t-shirt under my sheer top, a leather moto jacket, and my new coat! I was very warm! 
T-shirt: Forever21
Sheer Top: Thrifted
Leather Moto Jacket: H&M
Long Coat: Thrifted
Pants: GAP
Boots: Olly Oxen Free Vintage
Hat: Target
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic



What do you think?

No comments: