Thursday, January 16, 2014

CHS 2012'

Hey my dears! I know it has been a while since I last posted! I apologize for that! I have been so busy with school, work, and trying to keep all of my friends, hahaha! Today I hung out with my Best-est Friend in the whole wide world, Aisha! She had never been to the High Line and I thought today was the perfect day to go! Well anyway, on my outfit: my friend graduated from high school a few years ago and no longer wanted her school cardigan so she asked me if I wanted it. Of course I said yes! How could I not? As strange as it sounds, I love school uniforms, especially school cardigans/sweaters. Something about them is just really cute and stuff, ya know? Childhood nostalgia... 
By the way, I did have a coat on! :p
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow me on Instagram @RogerDeMonserrath
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shirt: GAP
Cardigan: CHS 2012
Pants: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: BASS
Bag: Forever21

No comments: