Saturday, December 21, 2013

He's A Mystery Boy

Have you ever been into a store and you find absolutely nothing and right when you're about to walk out you see the most perfect piece and you instantly fall in love? Well that's what happened to me with this jacket! On Monday I went to a thrift store close to my school and I was so disappointed because I had walked there and I didn't find anything that caught my eye. Right when I was getting ready to leave I saw this beauty and it was love at first sight. It was like one of those love scenes in a movie when a girl sees a guy and everything stops and slow music comes on and they're just staring at each other. Well, I am sure you guys know how much I love this jacket! 
By the way, my friend Aisha took these pictures for me and I had lots of fun shooting this! Although I was freezing my behind! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shirt: HotTopic
Jacket: Thrifted
Jeans: Vintage Rustler
Boots: American Eagle Outfitters
Hat: ZARA
Necklace: Pay/Half

Music for your weekend


What do you think?

No comments: