Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hello my dear bloggers! It's been a while since I've posted a look where I styled someone. Here it is! 
This past weekend my friend Shannel (as you probably all know, since she has had many appearances on my blog) was over my house. We gossiped, laughed, and even cried at movies, you know, the typical sleepover stuff! Hahaha. It was so much fun, I felt like a little boy again! Anyway, this is such a chic yet comfortable outfit, good for hanging out with friends and running errands (as we did.) I know you're probably thinking "walking all day in heels" but, I didn't hear Shannel complain not even once, which means she was comfortable! Yes ladies, if she says they're comfortable; THEY ARE! The shoes she is wearing are from Fabco and they look just like the Leena SM Metal Heel Pointed Court Shoes from Steve Madden! The Steve Madden Shoes are 99.95$ and the ones that she has on were only 30.00$! MAJOR DISCOUNT!
Always remember: Be Fierce, Confident, and on a budget! 


Shirt: Thrifted
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Fabco
Sweater/Blazer: LOFT
Necklace: Thrifted

What do you think?

No comments: